How do I raise concerns if I need to?

  • TALK to us first. Firstly contact your child’s class teacher as they work with your child on a daily basis. However, if you prefer you can always ask to meet with the Headteacher/SENCO or Deputy Headteacher.

At Fairfield and Colneis we pride ourselves on building positive relationships with parents. We are open and honest with parents and hope that they are able to be the same with us.

Year 4 parent

‘The school has done a very good job in getting to understand my child’s needs and anxieties.’

 Year 3 parent

‘My child is feeling so much more positive about his learning since his needs have been assessed by the school. He is very well supported by all of his teachers and teaching assistants.’

Posted in: SEND FAQs