Uniform orders should be sent, with payment, directly to the school office or made through your Parentmail account. They cannot be actioned via this website.
- Plain navy sweatshirt or cardigan*
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Dark grey knee-length skirt or pinafore dress, tailored shorts or trousers
- Navy blue and white gingham dress (in summer)
- Plain grey, white or navy socks
- Plain dark coloured low heeled shoes or ankle boots
- Plain blue or black shorts (or tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt in winter) and a house coloured t-shirt and plimsolls/trainers for PE*
- Swimming hat (in house colours)*
*Available from the school office
For art and design lessons, children will need an overall or apron – an old shirt will do – to protect their clothing. Please remember to name all your child’s clothing.
Please note that make up (including nail varnish) and transfers should not be worn in school.
Swimming costumes for girls should be one piece and not bikinis/tankinis. Boys should wear swimming trunks or tight fitting shorts (see example) to ensure that their movements are not restricted. Longer, ‘board’ style shorts are not permitted.