(Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 only)
- Dark grey knee-length skirt or pinafore dress, tailored shorts or trousers
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Plain royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt*
- Royal blue and white gingham dress (in summer)
- Plain grey, white or navy socks
- Plain dark coloured low heeled shoes or ankle boots
- Plain blue or black shorts (and tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt in winter for Y1 and Y2), a white t-shirt and plimsolls for PE*
*Available from the school office
For art and design lessons, children will need an overall or apron – an old shirt will do – to protect their clothing.Please remember to name all your child’s clothing.
Please note that nail varnish and transfers should not be worn in school.